8 oz hazelnuts toasted
1 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup cocoa powder
2 tablespoons neutral flavored oil like avocado, coconut, or grape seed
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup melted chocolate
Here is how you’ll make it happen!
- Roast your hazelnuts until you can smell em and rub in a towel to remove skin.
- Blend hazelnuts in food processor until liquified like natural peanut butter.
- Add cocoa powder, salt, and powdered sugar. Blend until incorporated and crumbly.
- While food processor is running, add the oil. Blend until mixture is runny.
- Add vanilla. Blend until combined.
- Add melted chocolate.
- Pour into reusable glass jar. Spread on toast.